Owners of Luxury Cars in Bulgaria Owe Extra BGN 1.1 M in Taxes
Tax inspectors have established that the owners of luxury vehicles in Bulgaria owe extra BGN 1.1 M in taxes to the state.
So far, 31 out of the ordered 148 audits dealing with the revenues of owners of luxury cars have been completed, the National Revenue Agency (NAP) informs.
Since the end of last year, more than 1800 inspections of owners of luxury cars have been conducted.
During the inspections, 21 owners made corrections to their declarations, stating to NAP their actual revenues, which had been established by officials during the audits.
So far, figures show that owners of luxury cars in Plovdiv owe the largest amount in additional taxes to the state.
Only nine audits in Plovdiv have established BGN 350 000 payable in additional taxes, with just one of the owners having to pay BGN 252 000.
The eleven audits completed in Sofia so far have established the owners of luxury cars owe BGN 326 000 in additional taxes.
- » Velocity Completes PEA, Earns Large Stake in Bulgaria Project
- » ABB Electronics Starts the Construction of New Production Unit in Bulgaria
- » Despite Rainy Summer, Turnover Grows by BGN 34 Million Alone on Northern Black Sea Coast of Bulgaria
- » According to a New Ranking Europe's least Relaxing City is Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: 11% of Employed in Bulgaria Work in Tourism
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator will most Likely Accept a Gas Price Increase of 13.89%