Ivet Lalova Claims Third Silver Medal for Bulgaria at Euro Athletics Championship
Bulgarian athlete Ivet Lalova-Collio claimed her second silver medal at the European Ahtletics Championship which began in Amsterdam on Wednesday and is continuing until Sunday.
On Friday, Lalova came second in the women’s 100 metres final, covering the distance in 11.2 seconds.
The Bulgarian finished 0.3 seconds behind the winner Dafne Schippers from the Netherlands and 0.05 seconds ahead of third-placed Mujinga Kambundji from Switzerland.
Earlier on Friday, Lalova qualified for the final after winning the second semifinal heat with 11.26 seconds
Her latest achievement comes only a day after she claimed a silver medal in the women’s 200 metres final.
Also on Thursday, Mirela Demireva claimed another silver medal for Bulgaria in the high jump.
- » 15 Year-old Yosif Miladinov Breaks Bulgarian Record with 52.32 Butterfly
- » Grigor Dimitrov Stumbled Again in Nadal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progressed with One Place in the World Rankings
- » Bulgaria's Golden Ensemble in Rhythmic Triumphs in the Crowd in Sofia (Video)
- » Successful Start for Grigor Dimitrov in Monte Carlo
- » Bulgarian Bilyana Dudova Became European Wrestling Champion in Bucharest