Bulgaria's Ivet Lalova Qualifies for 100 M Final at Euro Athletics Championship
Bulgarian athlete Ivet Lalova-Collio qualified for the women's 100 metres final of the European Athletics Championship which began in Amsterdam on Wednesday and is taking place until Sunday.
On Friday, Lalova won the second semifinal heat with 11.26 seconds, recording the fourth best time in the semifinals.
Her latest achievements comes only a day after she won the silver medal at the 200 metres final of the European championship.
The 32-year-old Bulgarian continues to impress with her recent performance. In June, she first won the 100 metres race in Bellinzona and several days later finished third at the 200 metres Diamond League competition in Oslo.
The final of the women's 100 metres is later on Friday.
The other Bulgarian representative in the 100 metres race, Inna Evtimova, did not manage to qualify for the final after finishing last in the first semifinal heat with 11.85 seconds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 10,000 Spectators Allowed at Tokyo Olympics Events
- » Danish Football Star Eriksen to Have Heart Surgery and ‘heart-starter’ Implanted
- » Bulgaria’s Golden Girls Shine Bright at EChVarna 2021
- » Euro 2020 Begins in Rome with Emphatic Ceremony
- » Euro 2020 Starts off in Rome Today, Italy Hosts Turkey in First Match
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:3 to World Champion France in Paris