Five Police Officers Dead after Dallas Protest
A fifth police officer has died after shootings in Dallas that followed an anti-violence protest, authorities say.
The shooting has occurred amid protests that erupted as two black men died after being shot by police.
Another six officers have been injured, one being in a critical condition.
Police say the men were hit by snipers.
Two suspects have been taken to custody.
Two men, Philando Castile and Alton Sterling, were shot earlier this week in separate incidents in Minnesota and Louisiana.
Their deaths sparked protests over police violence applied on African Americans.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 3,500 Police Officers will provide Security in Athens during Pope Francis' Visit
- » Transgender and Tribal Women among the Recipients of India’s Top Civilian Awards
- » EU May Impose New Sanctions on Belarus as early as Monday
- » Poland Increases Security on Border with Belarus after Threat of Migrants Increases
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » Up to Three Years in Prison for a Fake COVID Certificate in Ukraine