Over BGN 11 000 Stolen from Casino in Bulgaria's Krichim
More than BGN 11 000 were stolen from a casino in the southern Bulgarian town of Krichim. The robbery took place in the hours between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.
The robbers had first burst open two doors to enter the building and then stole a metal cupboard where the money had been kept.
The police in the town of Stamboliyski, which is investigating the robbery, is continuing the search for the perpetrators, Darik radio informs.
This is the latest in a series of large-scale robberies across Bulgaria since the beginning of the year.
The latest significant robbery took place in the city of Haskovo in June when BGN 1.8 M were stolen from the central post office. None of the robbers has been identified or detained yet.
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted
- » The Owner of a Large Bulgarian Dairy Company was Arrested for Tax Fraud
- » Hostage Situation in Paris, Suspect Arrested after 4 Hours