Hungary 'Plans to Send 17 000 Migrants to Serbia'
Hungarian authorities have a plan to send some 17 000 migrants back to Serbian territory, B92 radio reports.
It cites its sources saying the idea is to return small groups of people, with 190 having crossed into Serbia (the country they went through on their way to Hungary) during the night of Tuesday into Wednesday.
An improvised point is used along the fence where holes are cut so that migrants can enter.
There have been no official comments from Hungarian authorities.
Earlier this week, Hungary announced it would hold in October a referendum on whether to accept any future EU quota system used to resettle migrants.
- » Northern Macedonia Expects to Receive a Start Date For Talks with the EU
- » Over 160 Migrants Arrived in Greece From Turkey Over the Weekend
- » 2019 Tourist Season in Greece is Extremely Successful
- » Fitch to Lift SEE Countries Credit Ratings upon ERM II, Euro Area Entry
- » Erdogan: Turkey Will Carry Out a Military Operation in Syria
- » Higher Prices For TOL System in Serbia