Bulgaria's Ivet Lalova Qualifies for 200 M Final at Euro Athletics Championship
Bulgarian athlete Ivet Lalova-Collio qualified for the 200 metres final of the European Athletics Championships which began in Amsterdam on Wednesday and is lasting until Sunday.
Lalova won the third semifinal heat by setting a personal record for the season of 22.57 seconds.
She achieved the same score as the winner in the second heat – Dina Asher-Smith from the UK.
The other Bulgarian representative, Inna Eftimova, finished seventh in the third semifinal heat with 23.54 seconds. Thus she did not make it to the final and finished eighteenth in the final standing.
The 32-year-old Lalova continues to impress with her recent performance. In June, she first won the 100 metres race in Bellinzona and several days later finished third at the 200 metre Diamond League competition in Oslo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Footballers and Fans of Lokomotiv Plovdiv with Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19