Bulgaria to Have Sunny Summer Weather on Sunday
The weather will be mostly sunny and dry across Bulgaria on Sunday but brief thunderstorms and rainfall can be expected in the afternoon in many regions, according to Darik radio station.
Maximum air temperatures are expected in a range from 29 to 34 degrees Celsius, 29 degrees in Sofia.
The mountains will offer a respite from summer heat, with moderate winds from the north-northeast and maximum air temperatures forecast at around 23 degrees Celsius at an altitude of 1,200 meters above the sea leve and 16 degrees at 2,000 meters.
Holiday makers along the Black Sea coast can expect another sunny day, with little or no showers in the afternoon hours. Maximum air temperatures along the coast are expected at around 28-29 degrees Celsius, sea water will be a touch colder at about 25-26 degrees.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)