Pensions in Bulgaria Increase by 2.6 %
With a decision of the supervisory board of the National Social Security Institute (NOI), pensions in Bulgaria increased by 2.6 % on Friday.
The minimum pension becomes BGN 161.38, while the maximum retains its level of BGN 910.
The increase of pensions is calculated as the sum of 50 % of the growth of inflation and 50 % of the average insurable income for the past calendar year.
The government budget foresaw a slightly lower increase of pensions amounting to 2.5 %. Pensions allocated this year are not indexed.
With a decision of the government, the minimum monthly pension for old age was increased by BGN 3 to BGN 118.14.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Forecast for Economic Growth in 2022
- » Bulgaria: 7.8% Annual Inflation in December
- » Kraken Cryptocurrency Exchange: Bulgaria owns $10 billion Bitcoin
- » Bulgaria: The Minimum Salary will be over EUR 350
- » 58% of Adults in Bulgaria are Financially Literate
- » Bulgaria: Changes in Bank Fees and Loans in 2022