Pensions in Bulgaria Increase by 2.6 %
With a decision of the supervisory board of the National Social Security Institute (NOI), pensions in Bulgaria increased by 2.6 % on Friday.
The minimum pension becomes BGN 161.38, while the maximum retains its level of BGN 910.
The increase of pensions is calculated as the sum of 50 % of the growth of inflation and 50 % of the average insurable income for the past calendar year.
The government budget foresaw a slightly lower increase of pensions amounting to 2.5 %. Pensions allocated this year are not indexed.
With a decision of the government, the minimum monthly pension for old age was increased by BGN 3 to BGN 118.14.
- » A1 Accepts Payments in Cryptocurrency in Austria
- » ECB Is Considering New Economic Stimuli
- » Tourism Revenues in Greece Rise by more than 15% a Year
- » Cyber Insurance is Now Entering the Bulgarian Market
- » BNB Optimistic about the Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Experts Warn of a New Economic Crisis