Pensions in Bulgaria Increase by 2.6 %
With a decision of the supervisory board of the National Social Security Institute (NOI), pensions in Bulgaria increased by 2.6 % on Friday.
The minimum pension becomes BGN 161.38, while the maximum retains its level of BGN 910.
The increase of pensions is calculated as the sum of 50 % of the growth of inflation and 50 % of the average insurable income for the past calendar year.
The government budget foresaw a slightly lower increase of pensions amounting to 2.5 %. Pensions allocated this year are not indexed.
With a decision of the government, the minimum monthly pension for old age was increased by BGN 3 to BGN 118.14.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank increased the Main Interest Rate for February
- » Financier: In Bulgaria, We’ve been Using Euro, which is called Lev, in a ratio of 2 to 1 for 25 Years Now
- » Bulgaria’s National Bank Withdraws Old Banknotes with Denomination of BGN 20 from Circulation – Check Where You can Change yours!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024