Pensions in Bulgaria Increase by 2.6 %
With a decision of the supervisory board of the National Social Security Institute (NOI), pensions in Bulgaria increased by 2.6 % on Friday.
The minimum pension becomes BGN 161.38, while the maximum retains its level of BGN 910.
The increase of pensions is calculated as the sum of 50 % of the growth of inflation and 50 % of the average insurable income for the past calendar year.
The government budget foresaw a slightly lower increase of pensions amounting to 2.5 %. Pensions allocated this year are not indexed.
With a decision of the government, the minimum monthly pension for old age was increased by BGN 3 to BGN 118.14.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Growth in Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product
- » Asen Vassilev: Within 2 weeks Bulgaria will have a Draft Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit
- » Over 75% of Bulgarians have Difficulty covering their Daily Expenses
- » Kristalina Georgieva: There is no significant slowdown in Lending
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension