Authorities Begin Large-Scale Tax Inspections Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
Starting from Friday, Bulgarian authorities begin large-scale tax inspections along the Black Sea coast.
The joint inspections will be conducted by officials of the National Revenue Agency (NAP), the interior ministry, the customs agency and the Commission for Consumer Protection (KZP).
The inspections are common for this time of the year, with the focus of authorities this summer being on the resorts along the northern Black Sea coast.
Inspectors will monitor compliance with tax and insurance legislation, with the aim being to reduce illegal practices.
Each year, hundreds of establishments and hotels are fined for tax evasion, hiring workers without labour contracts and other violations.
A total of 500 officials from different institutions and parts of the country are expected to take part in the checks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Holidays on Bulgaria’s Black Sea coast will be between 15 and 30% More Expensive this year
- » Bulgaria: 30% Growth in Bookings for Easter
- » The Third Direct Flight from Bulgaria to Seychelles Landed with 176 Passengers
- » The Number of Foreigners who Visited Bulgaria increased significantly in January
- » The Bulgarian Passport is Ranked 42nd in the World