Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Moves into 3rd Round of Wimbledon Tournament
Bulgaria’s top male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov proceeds to the the third round at the Wimbledon tournament after defeating 16th seed Gilles Simon of France on Thursday.
Dimitrov beat Simon 6-3 7-6(1) 3-6 6-4 on day four of the Wimbledon Tennis Championships.
The Bulgarian will meet Steve Johnson of the USA in the third round.
Grigor Dimitrov reached the Wimbledon semi-finals in 2014. Last year, Dimitrov reached the third round of the tournament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Best Football Matches to Watch This Year
- » Football: Beroe - Favorite of Bookmakers in the Derby with Slavia
- » Bulgaria: Two CSKA Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tennis Player Pironkova is Making History on US Open
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tennis Star Tsveti Pironkova Beats Vekic
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tsveti Pironkova Outplays Muguruza, Grigor Dimitrov Loses in a 5-Hour Match