Russia’s Envoy to NATO Warns of ‘Additional Precautions’ in Black Sea Area
Russia’s permanent representative to NATO Alexander Grushko has said that NATO’s military build-up in the Black Sea region will force Moscow “to take additional precautions”, according to TASS.
If NATO continued to increase its strength in the Black Sea region, particularly“through the involvement of non-Black Sea countries, this will make us take additional precautions with taking into account the strategic location of Crimea and our interests in the south," the Russian news agency quoted Grushko as saying to reporters on Thursday.
The Russian diplomat also said that Moscow wanted the Black Sea to remain a region of·”cooperation and interaction" despite all the difficulties.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia: For Third Day in a Row, More than 40,000 New Infections with COVID-19
- » A Record 1,178 Died of COVID-19 in Russia in the last 24 hours
- » COVID-19: 4 Months "Home Regime" for Unvaccinated over 60 years and Chronically ill in Moscow
- » Russia: Shooter from Perm Will go Psychiatric Examination
- » Putin in Self-isolation after Covid Cases in His Inner Circle
- » Russian Transport Aircraft Crashes during Test Flight