Death Toll Rises to 44 in Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport Terror Attack
The death toll in the terror attack at Istanbul’s Ataturk international airport increased to 44 on Thursday after a 25-year Turkish citizen died from his wounds in hospital, Anadolu Agency reported on Thursday.
There were 19 foreign nationals among victims of Tuesday night’s attack that had also left around 230 people injured, the Turkish news agency quoted Interior Minister Efkan Ala as saying earlier at a news conference in Ankara.
According to Ala, 94 people injured in the shooting and triple suicide bombing remained under treatment in hospital as of Thursday.
- » Macedonia Step Toward Joining NATO
- » Greek Defence Minister Announces Resignation Ahead of Macedonia Vote
- » Macedonia Lawmakers To Hold Critical Debate Over Name Change
- » Severe Weather Conditions in Greece Expected to Worsen
- » Snow and Storms Across Greece as “Rafael” Covers Country
- » Greek Lawmakers Approve New Budget – with More Austerity