Death Toll Rises to 44 in Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport Terror Attack
The death toll in the terror attack at Istanbul’s Ataturk international airport increased to 44 on Thursday after a 25-year Turkish citizen died from his wounds in hospital, Anadolu Agency reported on Thursday.
There were 19 foreign nationals among victims of Tuesday night’s attack that had also left around 230 people injured, the Turkish news agency quoted Interior Minister Efkan Ala as saying earlier at a news conference in Ankara.
According to Ala, 94 people injured in the shooting and triple suicide bombing remained under treatment in hospital as of Thursday.
- » Emerging Europe Announces Nominees for 2019 Awards
- » Erdogan: EU 'Doomed to Failure' Without Turkey's Full-Fledged Membership in the EU
- » Alexis Tsipras Promised to Cut Taxes on Food and Energy
- » Pope Francis: Northern Macedonia is Example of Being a Bridge Between the East and the West
- » Turkish President Erdogan Called For New Elections in Istanbul
- » A 24-hour Transport Strike Was Announced in Greece on May 1