Death Toll Rises to 44 in Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport Terror Attack
The death toll in the terror attack at Istanbul’s Ataturk international airport increased to 44 on Thursday after a 25-year Turkish citizen died from his wounds in hospital, Anadolu Agency reported on Thursday.
There were 19 foreign nationals among victims of Tuesday night’s attack that had also left around 230 people injured, the Turkish news agency quoted Interior Minister Efkan Ala as saying earlier at a news conference in Ankara.
According to Ala, 94 people injured in the shooting and triple suicide bombing remained under treatment in hospital as of Thursday.
- » Athens-Skopje Deal Still Elusive
- » Athens Asks EU Official to Stop ‘Undermining’ FYROM Talks
- » Serbia Threatens Serbs with Prison if They Decide to Join Kosovo Army
- » Erdoğan's Call For Peace a Positive Step, Greece Says
- » Kosovo Ready for Council of Europe Membership Bid
- » Syrians in Turkey Continue to Return Home