IS Group Suspected of Carrying out Terror Attack at Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport
Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim has said that initial indications suggested the Islamic State group was responsible for the terror attack at Istanbul's Ataturk Airport that killed at least 36 people.
"The findings of our security forces point at the Daesh organisation as the perpetrators of this terror attack," Yildirim told reporters at the airport, using the Arabic name for the militant Jihadist organization, according to Turkish media reports.
According to Yildirim, three suicide bombers were to blame for the attack at the airport's international arrivals terminal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car
- » Bulgaria: Two Women from Berkovtsa in Court for Arranging the Marraige of Under-Aged Teens
- » Bulgarian Citizen Was Detained for Migrant Smuggling in Slovenia