At Least 36 Dead as Two Blasts Rock Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport
At least thirty-six people died when two explosions shook Istanbul's Ataturk international airport on Tuesday, Turkish media report.
More than 60 people are injured, six of them heavily, according to Anadolu Agency.
Reuters quoted a witness telling Turkish broadcaster CNN Turk that gunfire was heard from the car park at the airport.
CNN Turk footage showed ambulances rushing to the scene, according to Reuters.
Turkey's Prime Minister Binali Y?ld?r?m ordered the formation of a crisis desk into the incident.
Police sealed off the airport, with all flights into or out of it reportedly cancelled.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car
- » Bulgaria: Two Women from Berkovtsa in Court for Arranging the Marraige of Under-Aged Teens
- » Bulgarian Citizen Was Detained for Migrant Smuggling in Slovenia