Rainfall, Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Wednesday
Mostly sunny in the morning, rainfall expected in the afternoon, predominantly in central and eastern Bulgaria and along the Black Sea coast.
Mild to moderate winds from the northwest-north expected.
Maximum air temperature seen in a range from 24 to 29 degrees; from 25 to 27 degrees along the Black Sea coast.
Sea water temperatures expected at 24-25 degrees Celsius.
A considerable rainfall with strong winds from the north are forecast for the Rhodope Mountains and the Balkan mountain range.
- » San Francisco Airport Banned Plastic Bottles
- » Fine Dust From Africa Passes Over Bulgaria
- » The Heat and Heavy Rains Will Last Longer Due to Climate Change
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny and Hot with Light Wind
- » Temperatures in July This Year Were the Highest Ever Recorded Globally
- » UN: Refusing Meat Consumption Can Help Combat Climate Change