Rainfall, Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Wednesday
Mostly sunny in the morning, rainfall expected in the afternoon, predominantly in central and eastern Bulgaria and along the Black Sea coast.
Mild to moderate winds from the northwest-north expected.
Maximum air temperature seen in a range from 24 to 29 degrees; from 25 to 27 degrees along the Black Sea coast.
Sea water temperatures expected at 24-25 degrees Celsius.
A considerable rainfall with strong winds from the north are forecast for the Rhodope Mountains and the Balkan mountain range.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cloudy and Rainy Weather in Bulgaria Today
- » Cloudy Weather Today in Bulgaria
- » Sunny and Warm Weather Returns in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Code Orange for Strong Winds in 8 Regions of Bulgaria for Today
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening