Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face Bjorn Fratangelo at Wimbledon
Bulgaria's highest-ranking male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will play against Bjorn Fratangelo (US) at the Wimbledon tournament's first round on Saturday.
Fratangelo is currently 113th in ATP's ranking.
Dimitrov has been steadily falling down the list in the past months, being 39th as of Saturday, June 25, after a series of defeats.
His best performace for 2016 so far has been at Istanbul Open, where he reached the final match in May, but lost to Diego Schwartzmann (Argentina).
- » EU Volleyball Tournament: Bulgaria Triumphs over Portugal
- » Bulgarian FA Incensed by Southgate's Racism Claims
- » England 4-0 Bulgaria, Third Consecutive Defeat for Manager Balakov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Faces Daniil Medvedev in the Semifinals of the US Open
- » EPIC WIN! Grigor Dimitrov Stuns Roger Federer
- » Federer: Grigor is a Friend of Mine, I Love Playing Against Him