Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
Weather will be mostly sunny in Bulgaria on Friday, with maximum air temperatures expected in a range from 30 to 35 degrees Celsius, Darik radio station has reported.
Brief showers can be expected in the northern half of the country and in the mountains.
Mild to moderate winds from the northeast are expected on the Black Sea coast. Air temperatures along the coast are expected at between 28 and 31 degrees Celsius.
Sea water temperatures are seen in a range from 20 to 25 degrees Celsius, according to Darik.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: First Snow is expected on Tuesday. Cold, but without Siberian frosts in December
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Light Rains across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny in the East with Max Temp Between 7°-12°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds and Max Temperatures Between 6°-11°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain Showers in Many Places of the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds will Increase with Max Temp Between 13°-18°C