Swiss-Bulgarian IT Firm Wins Most Secure Cloud Platform Award
PCloud, a Swiss company with Bulgarian IT know-how, has won the most secure data storage cloud service award for 2016 at the Cloud & DevOps World Awards.
The jury ranked the company and its functionality pCloud Crypto in the first place in the category Most Secure Cloud Platform, PCloud said in a statement on Thursday.
The ceremony was held in London on Wednesday.
"PCloud was named the most secure cloud storage service on the world market according to three specific criteria,” the company CEO, Tunio Zafer, said in the statement.
“We offer the highest level of protection, the service is extremely easy to use and ensures profitability of the investment,” Zafer added.
- » Eurostat: Since 2007 Rents up by 21%, House Prices by 19%
- » Increase in the International Tourism Revenues in Bulgaria
- » BNR: Bulgaria and China to Manufacture Electric Buses
- » Why Are Statistics Important?
- » "Beverages and Tobacco" Sector Recorded the Largest Increase in the Exports of Bulgaria to the EU
- » The Car Market in Europe is Growing