China’s JAC Motors Looks into Opportunities to Start Making Electric Cars in Bulgaria
Chinese automaker JAC Motors is exploring opportunities to launch manufacturing in Bulgaria, the Economy Ministry in Sofia has announced.
The announcement was made after a meeting of JAC Motors officials with Deputy Economy Minister Lyuben Petrov in Sofia on Wednesday.
JAC Motors looks at Bulgaria as an entry point to the European markets for the electric-powered cars and buses it is manufacturing, according to a statement from the Economy Ministry.
The company officials have said that if the launch of production was successful, JAC Motors could consider the possibility of establishing assembling operations in Bulgaria using locally manufactured components.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity