The Fisherman and the Goldfish Have Their Statue in Bulgaria’s Varna
The Fisherman and the Goldfish now have their statue in Varna, a favourite tourist destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
The 2.1-meter high metal statue is located in one of the central squares in Varna just 10 minutes walk from the city beachfront.
The statue has been created by Varna sculptor Venelin Bozhidarov, Bulgarian news website BGNES reported on Wednesday.
The fairy tale about the Fisherman and the Goldfish teaches children a lesson about how to remain modest and humble and value what they have. The moral is that you’ll lose everything if you’re greedy.
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia
- » 180° Announces Open-call for Short Mute Movie