Bulgaria, Iran Poised to Cooperate on SMEs
Bulgaria's cabinet has approved a draft Memorandum of Understanding that provides for cooperation between the respective agencies overseeing small and medium businesses.
Under the draft document, the Iran Small Industries and Industrial Parks Organization and the Bulgarian Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion Agency will work to provide SMEs from one of the countries to establish and maintain cooperation with businesses operating in the other.
Information is to be exchanged on legislation related to trade and other economic activity, effort is to be made to set up joint ventures and realize investment projects, along with a possible exchange of experience and experts.
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is among the Countries Which Attracted Most Funds under the Juncker Investment Plan
- » The Pharmaceutical Factory in Peshtera Will Create over 200 Job Places under the Juncker Plan
- » Four Industrial Zones to Be Built in Sofia