Search for Two Missing Children in Two Different Parts of Bulgaria Continues
The search operations for the two children who got lost in two different parts of Bulgaria continue on Wednesday.
On Monday, a three-year-old boy got lost in the forest near the village of Smirnenski in the region of Ruse, while a nine-year-old boy went missing in the woods near the village of Bodgan in the municipality of Karlovo.
Police officers, firefighters and volunteers have been taking part in the two rescue operations.
The parents of three-year-old Dimo had asked his grandfather to take care of him while they were picking linden. The parents are from Targovishte, but they come each year to the area to pick linden.
More than a hundred people have been looking for Dimo and they even used a drone to search the forest which spans a vast area.
Nine-year-old Stanimir had gone out with his mother to take the goats for pasture when he went missing in the nearby forest.
Initially, the mother claimed that she had slapped her child after they had had a quarrel. After that she dismissed having hit her child.
Since Monday 35 police officers with dogs and specialised equipment have been looking for the boy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Eruption of Volcano in Spain Can Last up to Three Months
- » A Magnitude 6.5 Earthquake Off the Coast of Nicaragua
- » Tanker Ship Stranded off Bulgarian Coast near Park "Yailata"
- » Mystery: Woman Found on Inaccessible Island and Doesn't Know How She Got There
- » Tornado Hit Bulgaria Village Orlov dol
- » Three Bulgarians Confirmed Dead in Helicopter Crash in Africa