Sweden Tightens Asylum Rules
Sweden, a favourite destination for thousands of refugees and migrants, took in 160,000 asylum seekers last year.
As Europe saw the highest number of asylum seekers since the WWII last year, the unprecedented number has greatly challenged the resources and social structures in Sweden, a country of 9.5 million people.
- » The EU Council Wants Investments and Enhanced Common Action against Hybrid Threats
- » Eurobarometer: human Rights Worldwide, Freedom of Speech and Gender Equality are the Top European Values
- » EU with a Mega Subsidy of € 3.2 Billion for the Production of Electric Batteries
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index