Brussels Bomb Alert: No Explosives Found on Suspect
Brussels authorities have said the belt of a man arrested in a shopping mall do not contain explosives.
The suspect was inside City2, a shopping center which is now evacuated.
Belgian public broadcaster RTBF, quoting security services, says no explosives were found on he man's belt.
Traffic was disrupted in the vicinity as streets in the streets in the area were sealed off and the nearby metro station was closed.
Citing its own sources, the broadcaster says it was the man himself who called the police to surrender.
The development comes nearly three months after the attacks at Brussels Airport and a metro station in the city which left 32 people dead and left more than 300 injured.
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today
- » Belgrade Opened Headquarters of the Transport Community for Southeast Europe
- » Food and Drug Shortages - the Worst Case Scenario For Brexit Without a Deal
- » Greece Creates Two New "Transit" Migrant Camps
- » Ursula von der Leyen Approved the List of Proposals For New Commissioners
- » New Debate and Voting on the Brexit Saga