Two Young Men Drown in Bulgaria’s Sunny Beach
Two young men have drowned in the area of the northern beach in Bulgaria’s largest Black Sea resort of Sunny Beach on Sunday.
The two men, aged nineteen and twenty, travelled with a group of three other friends from Sofia and arrived in Sunny Beach around three o’clock on Sunday morning.
Before checking into a hotel, the group decided to go for a walk around the resort and for a swim in the sea.
The most likely cause for the drowning is rip current. The bodies have been taken for autopsy at the hospital in Burgas.
On Saturday, two fourteen-year-old boys, who had gone bathing in the Yantra river in Veliko Tarnovo, went missing.
One of the bodies was recovered on Sunday, while divers are continuing searching for the other boy, who is also believed to have drowned.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Young Man Dead after Crashing into a Roadside House
- » Four Injured in Fire Incident in Berlin Metro
- » Terror Attack: At Least Four Dead in Shooting at Vienna Synagogue
- » Death Toll from Earthquake in Western Turkey Rises to 49
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Traffic Accident Closed the Main Road Sofia-Varna