Wreckage of Missing EgyptAir Flight Found in Mediterranean
Egyptian officials say wreckage of the EgyptAir plane that had 66 people on board and went missing in May has been found in the Mediterranean.
"Several main locations" of the debris have been identified, Ahram Online quotes the aviation ministry as saying.
The Airbus A320 plane, en route from Paris to Cairo, went off the radar early on May 19.
Earlier during the investigation, some debris was found north the coast of Alexandria.
No reasons are yet known for the crash, and authorities hope to find the flight recorders before their batteries run out and the signals expire, sometime by June 24.
Versions of a technical failure, human error and terror attack have all been described as possible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Euro Ombudsman: EC hides Correspondence between Von der Layen and Pfizer
- » Lavrov: Russia does not want War with Ukraine
- » Lukashenko: War is Possible only if Belarus or Russia are Attacked
- » Croatian Minister: The President Embarrassed us in front of Bulgaria and Ukraine
- » Biden-Zelensky Conversation did Not go Well
- » NATO is considering Deploying Troops in Slovakia