Authorities Detain 11 Illegal Migrants, One Smuggler Near Bulgaria's Primorsko
Eleven illegal immigrants were detained near Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Primorsko on Tuesday evening.
The men, who had entered into Bulgaria illegally, were detained when police officers from the district department in Primorsko stopped a vehicle for a check near the road between Kiten and Burgas.
The vehicle was driven by a 43-year-old man from Sofia, who has been detained for 24 hours and charged with smuggling.
None of the migrants was in the possession of identity documents and they identified themselves as being citizens of Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran.
- » Producer Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty
- » Bulgarian Woman Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Spain
- » 43 Migrants were Found in a Truck in Northern Macedonia
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov
- » One of the Killed in the Shootings in the German city of Hanau is a Bulgarian Citizen
- » The Rapper Pop Smoke was Shot Dead