Authorities Detain 11 Illegal Migrants, One Smuggler Near Bulgaria's Primorsko
Eleven illegal immigrants were detained near Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Primorsko on Tuesday evening.
The men, who had entered into Bulgaria illegally, were detained when police officers from the district department in Primorsko stopped a vehicle for a check near the road between Kiten and Burgas.
The vehicle was driven by a 43-year-old man from Sofia, who has been detained for 24 hours and charged with smuggling.
None of the migrants was in the possession of identity documents and they identified themselves as being citizens of Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Development: More Arrested for Illegal Import of Waste from Italy
- » AP: More Than 360 kg of Cocaine were Found in an Apartment in Sofia
- » Say My Name: People Outraged over the Death of George Floyd - Unarmed Black Man Killed by Police
- » Plovdiv: A 16 Year Old Boy Was Kidnapped. The Kidnappers Were Found
- » A Turkish Citizen Tried to Smuggle 2460 Tablets Viagra Through Bulgaria
- » Police Chase in Druzhba District - 4 Men Detained