Authorities Detain 11 Illegal Migrants, One Smuggler Near Bulgaria's Primorsko
Eleven illegal immigrants were detained near Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Primorsko on Tuesday evening.
The men, who had entered into Bulgaria illegally, were detained when police officers from the district department in Primorsko stopped a vehicle for a check near the road between Kiten and Burgas.
The vehicle was driven by a 43-year-old man from Sofia, who has been detained for 24 hours and charged with smuggling.
None of the migrants was in the possession of identity documents and they identified themselves as being citizens of Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran.
- » Billion Dollar Business: Illegal Puppies Trade from Eastern Europe
- » € 2 Million Worth of Valuables Were Stolen from the Vaux-le-Vicomte Chateau in France
- » Ivan Geshev: We Busted An Arms and Drug Trafficking Group from Bulgaria to the UK
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey