Telenor Appoints Michael Foley CEO of Its Bulgarian Arm
Telenor Group said on Tuesday it appointed Michael Foley as Telenor Bulgaria CEO, effective from 1 August 2016.
“I am pleased that Michael Foley will take responsibility for his second operation since joining Telenor Group,” the telecoms group’s President and CEO, Sigve Brekke, said in a statement.
Michael Foley joined the group in July 2014 when he was appointed CEO of Telenor Pakistan. He has previous experience of the Bulgarian telecom market, having served as Executive Director and Chief Commercial Officer of mobile operator Mtel from 2004 to 2005.
“I am proud of what we as a team have achieved in Pakistan. I am now looking forward to getting to know the business and team in Bulgaria and to show our customers the benefits of Telenor’s services and products and the power of digitalization’’, Michael Foley said in the statement.
The current CEO of Telenor Bulgaria, Stein Erik Vellan, will complete a three-year term at the helm of Telenor Bulgaria on 1 August 2016 and will become senior vice president and head of corporate support at Telenor Group.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August
- » Bulgaria expects Annual Inflation of around 8%