International Yoga Day to Be Marked in Bulgaria Next Week
Sixteen Bulgarian cities will be part of the International Yoga Day celebrations on June 21, the organizers have said.
The events will be open to practitioners and all people who are interested in yoga and would like to learn more or start practicing.
It was India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi who first launched the worldwide initiative in 2014.
Last year, Bulgaria also celebrated the International Yoga Day, joining participants from places such as New York, Delhi, and Paris.
The events are partly funded by India's Embassy to Bulgaria, but it will be up to yoga clubs and associations, and also sympathizers, to provide more financial assistance for the rental of halls, sound equipment, and leaflets, the organizers have said.
Everyone willing to help could write to us for more information about the options to do so or contact Yordanka Boyanova from the International Yoga Day's organization committee by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Over Thousand Works of Art Confiscated from Bozhkov’s Apartment in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St. Athanasius Day on January 18
- » Grammy Awards postponed until mid March
- » How Bulgarians Celebrate Christmas Eve - Customs and Traditions
- » 250 Years from The Birth of Beethoven
- » Sofia Theater: Love Is Emergency Situation, Pandemic or Not