Bulgaria’s Top Tennis Players Drop One Place in ATP, WTA Rankings
Both of Bulgaria’s top tennis players dropped with one place in the latest ATP and WTA rankings released on Monday.
The highest ranking Bulgarian female tennis player Tsvetana Pironkova dropped one place and currently occupies the 72nd position.
Pironkova, who recently played her first Roland Garros quarterfinal, is close to qualifying for the main draw of the tournament in Birmingham after winning her match from the second qualification round on Sunday.
The highest ranking Bulgarian male tennis player Grigor Dimitrov dropped with one position to 37th place.
So far, Dimitrov’s season has not been very successful. His most recent disappointment was last week when he was ousted from the first round in Stuttgart.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK