Fashion: Hair & Hats for Festive Season
Society | December 20, 2002, Friday // 00:00
Precision and definition can alter any look, a change we all need when long-awaited holidays come. Hair and hats are important ingredients for the festive season. Colour and cut are all your hair preparations should boil down. Attach strips of colour sporadically, place them along the hairline for that two-tone look. People with afro hair should go for use of european extensions, which are really big this year. The coming holidays are a good excuse to be extravagant in your choice of hats. The materials they come in include felt and faux. Cowboy hats were big a while back, but thankfully styles have been updated since then. Stylish hats come in an array of colours, including red, green, blue and yellow, with burberry print still in fashion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours