Building Collapse in Italy’s Milan Kills Three, Gas Leak Suspected
Three people have died and nine others were injured in Milan, Italy when a residential building partially collapsed in an explosion possibly caused by a gas leak, ANSA reported on Sunday.
Two sisters aged 7 and 11 years suffered severe burns and were taken to hospital. Their mother was among the victims. Nine people were injured, including the girls’ farther, according to the Italian news agency.
The incident took place on Sunday morning when many of the inhabitants of the building were still inside it.
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
- » Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
- » 11 Elephants Die in Thailand after Falling from a Waterfall
- » Stolen Truck Slams into Cars in Germany
- » At least 10 Killed and 27 Injured in Jalalabad Explosion
- » Migrant Ship Sank near Lampedusa, there Are Casualties