Bulgaria’s Dimitar Berbatov to Leave PAOK
Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov will leave the Greek football team of PAOK after he has not been offered renewal of his contract.
In a press conference on Friday, the President of PAOK, Lubos Michel, said that Berbatov did his best for the team, but the club had decided to not seek renewal of his contract.
The Bulgarian signed a one-year contract with PAOK in September 2015, joining the team from Thessaloniki after spending two seasons at French Monaco.
Although he suffered several injuries during the season, Berbatov managed to record 25 appearance for PAOK in which he scored four goals.
- » Bulgarian Coach Attacks Officials During Match, Set for Severe Punishment
- » Novak Djokovic Prediction Revealed by Grigor Dimitrov Ahead of Cincinnati Masters Tie
- » Bulgaria is 21st in Europe Thanks to Demireva
- » Kubrat Pulev vs. Hughie Fury Set for October 27th in Bulgaria
- » Dimitrov is in the Third Round of Masters in Toronto
- » Ludogorets Failed in the Early Stages of the Champions League (Video)