Bulgaria’s Dimitar Berbatov to Leave PAOK
Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov will leave the Greek football team of PAOK after he has not been offered renewal of his contract.
In a press conference on Friday, the President of PAOK, Lubos Michel, said that Berbatov did his best for the team, but the club had decided to not seek renewal of his contract.
The Bulgarian signed a one-year contract with PAOK in September 2015, joining the team from Thessaloniki after spending two seasons at French Monaco.
Although he suffered several injuries during the season, Berbatov managed to record 25 appearance for PAOK in which he scored four goals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BREAKING: Borislav Mihailov Resigned as President of the Bulgarian Football Union
- » Bulgarian Ex-Minister and Shooting Sports Legend Endorses IOC Neutrality Amid Russia, Belarus Olympic Dilemma
- » How to Develop a Successful Sports Betting Strategy
- » Bulgarian Football Union President Denies Responsibility for the Protest
- » Making History: Bulgarian Chess Players Became European Champions
- » The Bulgarian Football Union Announced When it will Convene a Congress to Change the Leadership