Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova Finishes Third at 200M Diamond League Run in Oslo
Bulgaria’s sprinter Ivet Lalova-Collio finished third at the 200 metres Diamond League run held in Oslo on Thursday.
Lalova covered the distance in 22.78 seconds, finishing 0.85 seconds behind winner Dafne Schippers from the Netherlands.
The 32-year-old Bulgarian set a personal record for the season and is continuing her excellent performance this week after having won the 100 metres run in Bellinzona on Monday.
The winner Schippers finished in 21.93 seconds, recording best performance in the world this the season and setting a Diamond League record. Elaine Thompson from Jamaica came second with 22.64 seconds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Footballers and Fans of Lokomotiv Plovdiv with Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19