Belgrade Court Grants Extradition of Tsvetan Vasilev to Bulgaria
The High Court of Belgrade has granted the extradition of Bulgarian businessman Tsvetan Vasilev who is sought in connection with the insolvency of Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB).
The ruling is not final and can be appealed before the appellate court and the Serbian justice minister.
The decision was taken a month ago but the information becomes available only now.
According to media reports, Vasilev has already appealed his extradition before the appellate court.
In March 2015, the court granted his extradition to Bulgaria, but five days later the appellate court reversed the decision.
The majority shareholder of the now insolvent KTB is charged with embezzlement amounting to BGN 206 M.
- » 10 Million Tonnes of Recycled Plastic Will Be Used for the Production of New Products by 2025
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Airbnb Expects to Go Public in 2020
- » France and Germany with a Joint Project for the Production of Batteries for Next-Generation Electric Vehicles
- » Ryanair to Lay Off nearly 700 Employees while the Company's Boss Could Get $ 111 Million Bonus
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion