Yazaki, Sa-ba to Open Spare Parts Factories in Bulgaria's Dimitrovgrad
Japan's Yazaki and Turkey's Sa-ba, manufacturers of car parts, are set to build two facilities in Dimitrovgrad, Southern Bulgaria, Capital daily reports.
The total investment is worth BGN 100 M (EUR 50 M).
Sa-ba Bulgaria's factory is expected to become operational by September of next year.
Yazaki, which currently rents facilities in Dimitrovgrad for more than two years, is to complete construction within that period, according to Capital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Amendments to the Labor Code Have Been Introduced Today in Bulgaria
- » Chinese AI Company Xiao-i is Suing Apple for $1.4 Billion
- » Bulgarian Breeders Will Receive BGN 82.5 Million in Support
- » National Revenue Agency Takes Full Control of Gambling in Bulgaria
- » Gold and Silver Prices Approach a Peak as the Pandemic Continues
- » Fuel Crisis in Venezuela