Belgium Train Crash Kills 3, Injures Many
At least three people have died in a train crash in the Eastern Belgian town of Hermalle-sous-Huy, the country's public broadcaster says.
The incident took place as a passanger train crashed into the back of a freight train at a speed of about 90 km/h.
The crash happened around 23:00 local time on Sunday.
Nine injured passengers were taken to hospital, according to RBTF broadcaster, which says at least 27 others were also injured.
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
- » Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
- » 11 Elephants Die in Thailand after Falling from a Waterfall
- » Stolen Truck Slams into Cars in Germany
- » At least 10 Killed and 27 Injured in Jalalabad Explosion
- » Migrant Ship Sank near Lampedusa, there Are Casualties