Belgium Train Crash Kills 3, Injures Many
At least three people have died in a train crash in the Eastern Belgian town of Hermalle-sous-Huy, the country's public broadcaster says.
The incident took place as a passanger train crashed into the back of a freight train at a speed of about 90 km/h.
The crash happened around 23:00 local time on Sunday.
Nine injured passengers were taken to hospital, according to RBTF broadcaster, which says at least 27 others were also injured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: An Accident with 3 Deaths closed a Section of the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: 9 Accidents with 1 Fatality since the Morning on the Trakia Highway
- » Critical Low Level of the Danube River
- » The Fire in Emilian Gebrev's Ammunition Warehouses near Karnobat has been completely Extinguished
- » Bulgaria: Explosion and Fire in an Ammunition Warehouse near Karnobat
- » Bomb Threat closed Sofia Airport, People were Evacuated