Bulgarian Tourism Minister Conducts Inspection in Sunny Beach
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova conducted surprising inspection in Bulgaria's largest Black Sea resort of Sunny Beach on Saturday. During the inspection, Angelkova was accompanied by representatives of the tourist sector in the resort.
The inspection comes only several days after the managing board of the union of owners, representatives of the tourism ministry and municipality took a decision to conduct analysis of the infrastructure, to establish the number of illegal sites and to outline concrete measures for improving the image of the resort.
Saying that the business in the sector is private, Angelkova said that it depends on the initiative of hoteliers, concessionaires and owners to come up with concrete proposals that will bring about positive changes to the state of the alleys and the image of the resort.
The tourism minister highlighted that it is unacceptable for unattractive pavilions, stands and caravans to hamper the free movement of tourists along the promenade.
Angelkova added that the inspections on beaches and resorts will continue throughout the whole summer season, with authorities checking whether there is strict compliance with concession and hiring contracts.
- » Bulgarian Flight Delays Trigger A Government Investigation
- » Eurostat: In Five Years No Sea Cruise has been Realized in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Last in the EU in Online Holiday Booking
- » Significant Increase in Bulgarians' Trips for the Second Quarter of the Year
- » The Strike of the Ryanair Pilots is POSTPONED
- » We Can Already Choose Our Seats on the Train