Bulgarian PM Appoints Another Deputy Labour Minister
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has appointed Ivaylo Ivanov as Deputy Labour Minister, the government's press service informed on Friday.
Ivanov holds Master's degree in Finance and Credit from the Academy of Economics in Svishtov and Master in Law from the South-west University in Blagoevgrad.
Since 2003 he has been working at the Social Assistance Agency, where he has held various positions from expert to management level. He has served as executive director of the agency since September 2009. Ivanov also has considerable experience in the field of insurance.
This is the latest in a series of appointments to the labour ministry after the resignation of former Deputy Prime Minister and Labour Minister Ivaylo Kalfin last month.
Kalfin resigned in line with the decision of his left-wing Alternative for Bulgarian Revival (ABV) party to withdraw its support for the government due to disagreement with its policies.
The deputy of Kalfin, Zornitsa Rusinova, was appointed as his successor. Last week, Denitsa Sacheva was appointed as Deputy Labour Minister.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)