Reuters: Chinese Firms Mull Potential EUR 2 B Investment in Bulgaria
Chinese companies are considering total investment in excess of EUR 2 B in luxury property developments, an airport and a lead/zinc mine in Bulgaria, according to an advisor to the projects, Reuters has reported.
Bulgaria needs to structure projects worth over EUR 100 M that can be launched within a year in order to attract Chinese investors, Ilian Scarlatov, a managing partner at Sofia-based financial advisory Mane Capital has told Reuters in an interview.
You can read the whole Reuters story here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Natural Gas Prices Rise by 8% in Europe over Fears of Impending Ukraine-Russia Armed Conflict
- » The Euro has Weakened against the Dollar, Bitcoin at its Lowest Level in Six Months
- » Former Defense Minister: Important Interest in Russian Policy in the Balkans is a Weak Bulgaria
- » Allianz Risk Barometer 2022: Cyber Threats Overtake Covid-19 in Ranking for Biggest Global Business Risks
- » Bulgaria: Bread and Grain Products Rose in Price more than the Average Inflation
- » Bulgaria: One Billion BGN are Provided in the 2022 Budget for Food Vouchers