Reuters: Chinese Firms Mull Potential EUR 2 B Investment in Bulgaria
Chinese companies are considering total investment in excess of EUR 2 B in luxury property developments, an airport and a lead/zinc mine in Bulgaria, according to an advisor to the projects, Reuters has reported.
Bulgaria needs to structure projects worth over EUR 100 M that can be launched within a year in order to attract Chinese investors, Ilian Scarlatov, a managing partner at Sofia-based financial advisory Mane Capital has told Reuters in an interview.
You can read the whole Reuters story here.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Entrepreneurs: Bulgaria’s Edible Cups
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Bulgaria: The Price of Sunflower Oil is Expected to Decrease
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest