Competitiveness of Bulgarian Economy Improves
According to the latest World Competitiveness Scoreboard of the Institute for Management Development released on Monday, the competitiveness of the Bulgarian economy has improved.
Bulgaria occupies the 50th position out of 61 countries ranked in the scoreboard, which is an improvement of five positions compared to last year.
Only three European counties have lower scoring than Bulgaria - Greece, Croatia and Ukraine. Hong Kong tops the ranking, followed by Switzerland and the USA.
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
- » Bulgarian Consumer Watchdog Warns About Tainted Alcohol at Seaside Resorts
- » Australian Oil and Gas Enters Bulgaria, Buys Offshore Block Stake from Shell
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Interior: 30,000 Ecstasy Pills Seized in Police Raid Yesterday