President: Bulgaria Ranks Among World's Top Three Outsourcing Destinations
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev stated on Monday that Bulgaria ranks among the three top outsourcing destinations in the world.
Plevneliev said this during the opening of a new office of TELUS International Europe in Plovdiv.
In his words, currently Bulgaria is the third best outsourcing destination in the world and ranks first in Europe.
The Bulgarian president reminded that only ten years ago the first offices of the outsourcing sector were opened in Sofia.
In ten years, the sector has created 33 000 jobs, with young people in Plovdiv able to find work at tens of companies in the city. Plevneliev assessed positively the conditions for making business in the city.
A total of 250 people have been hired by the company so far, with their number expected to double by the end of the year. The office in Plovdiv will provide employment to 300 of them.
TELUS International is a multi-language contact centre providing high quality services for outsourcing and business processes, servicing customers around the world in more than 35 languages.
The company has more than 3000 employees working at its five offices across Europe, which are located in Sofia, Plovdiv, Bucharest, Craiova and Manchester.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive