Worker Dies in Blast in Bulgaria's Arsenal
A 53-year-old worker died on Friday evening in an incident at the Arsenal arms manufacturing plant in the Bulgarian town of Kazanlak, local media report.
A blast occurred around 22:30 GMT, local time. The man was left with serious injuries and died as doctors were fighting for his life.
Police told bTV station on Saturday morning that authorities were looking into the development.
There are no reports of other injured people.
It was not immediately known what caused the incident. Police suggested the worker in question had not observed safety norms.
But just over a month earlier, an explosion during repairs claimed two lives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More Details about Powerful Quake in Central Greece
- » Strong Earthquake Rocks Central Greece
- » New Earthquake Rocks Croatia
- » ID Papers Forgery Ring Busted in Bulgaria - Prosecutor General
- » Another Earthquake of 3,9 Magnitude Registered in Vrancea, Romania
- » Light Earthquake of 2,8 Magnitude Registered in Bulgaria