Bulgarian Police Detain 39 Irregular Migrants near Burgas
Bulgarian police have detained 39 irregular migrants in a van on the road between Primorsko and Burgas, on the Black Sea coast, public radio broadcaster BNR reported on Saturday.
The migrants claimed to be Afghan origin.
Police have tried to stop the van for inspection but the driver didn’t not obey the orders and tried to drive away. In the car chase that followed the van overturned in a ditch near Burgas.
Police have opened an investigation.
- » Escaped Prisoner Attacks Istanbul Butcher Shop, Injures 11 People
- » Bulgarian Police Busted the Biggest Fake Money Printing Factory for the Past 11 Years
- » The Suspect for the Murder of Journalist Viktoria Marinova Remains in Custody
- » Suspect In Murder Of Bulgarian Journalist Extradited To Sofia From Germany
- » Crimea Attack: Gun Attack at Kerch College Kills 19
- » Cologne Hostage Taker ‘Under Control,’ One Woman Slightly Injured