Bulgarian Police Detain 39 Irregular Migrants near Burgas
Bulgarian police have detained 39 irregular migrants in a van on the road between Primorsko and Burgas, on the Black Sea coast, public radio broadcaster BNR reported on Saturday.
The migrants claimed to be Afghan origin.
Police have tried to stop the van for inspection but the driver didn’t not obey the orders and tried to drive away. In the car chase that followed the van overturned in a ditch near Burgas.
Police have opened an investigation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year