Bulgaria Discussing Joint NATO Maritime Group with Romania, Turkey
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov has said Bulgaria is exploring options to take part in a joint standing maritime group of NATO in the Black Sea.
Talks are being carried out with Romania and Turkey, he has told journalists while in Brussels.
Options to deploy additional military capabilities to the Black Sea are being discussed, Mitov has made clear.
"Bulgaria will do everything to boost its defensive guarantees and capabilities in the Black Sea," the Bulgarian National Radio quotes him as saying.
- » North Macedonia Says Police Prevent 'Terrorist Act'
- » The Traditional Munich Security Meeting Continues With the Participation of the Bulgarian PM
- » A Swedish Computer Program Recognizes Potential Terrorists
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will Take Part in the Munich Security Conference
- » A Regular Meeting of NATO Defense Ministers Begins
- » Sofia Hosts an International Cyber Security Conference (Video)