Bulgaria Discussing Joint NATO Maritime Group with Romania, Turkey
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov has said Bulgaria is exploring options to take part in a joint standing maritime group of NATO in the Black Sea.
Talks are being carried out with Romania and Turkey, he has told journalists while in Brussels.
Options to deploy additional military capabilities to the Black Sea are being discussed, Mitov has made clear.
"Bulgaria will do everything to boost its defensive guarantees and capabilities in the Black Sea," the Bulgarian National Radio quotes him as saying.
- » U.S. Joins 11 NATO Allies for Breeze 2019 Maritime Exercise in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Reaches Deal with U.S. to Buy F-16 Aircraft
- » Trilateral Security Summit in Israel
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: F-16 Final Talks Will be at the End of Next Week
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Offer for the Eight F-16 Fighter Aircrafts is BGN 2.2 Billion
- » US Devil Brigade Soldiers Showcase Air Defense Capabilities in Bulgaria