Bulgaria Discussing Joint NATO Maritime Group with Romania, Turkey
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov has said Bulgaria is exploring options to take part in a joint standing maritime group of NATO in the Black Sea.
Talks are being carried out with Romania and Turkey, he has told journalists while in Brussels.
Options to deploy additional military capabilities to the Black Sea are being discussed, Mitov has made clear.
"Bulgaria will do everything to boost its defensive guarantees and capabilities in the Black Sea," the Bulgarian National Radio quotes him as saying.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Pilots Will Be Trained in US to Operate F-16 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgarian Task Forces Will Have New Combat Vehicles
- » Salary Increase of Bulgarian Police Officers Remains 15 Percent
- » UK Announces Biggest Military Investment since Cold War
- » Turkey Does Not Plan to Close Down Border with Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria May Purchase Eight More F-16 Block 70 Aircrafts From Lockheed Martin